Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloooooo!!!!!!!! Update On The Hols

Halo again.

Holidays r so er... great? nope...exciting? ...nope....er.... INCREDIBLY GREAT, EXCITING, N MAGICALY WONDERFUL! I went to the Garden International Bazaar or sumthing like that...that was cool... but it was really expensive...at least it was all for charity.There was secret recipe cupcakes...they were really tasty...yum...then i bought fake snow! The next day...i went to Mid Valley 2 watch Twilight. I swear..that was not my idea. I hated every idea of doing it. But i was forced-yet again- by XXXXX (sorry, names are not to be mentioned). I really wanted to watch Transporter 3. At least thats more exciting than sum uncute-vampire-in-love show. I mean..that is a kind of movie - in my opinion - where its only for light entertainment. Wherelse, Transporter 3 is so much cooler. I duno ..its just me. i just favor violence more than romance. I went with sum other ppl 2 watch it 2...er 3 of them...bt 1 of them wud not open his golden mouth and speak. In the end, it was like only 2 ppl talking. So, the exciting day i was waiting for all week turned out to be a boring day. Nvm. Twilight was better than i thought it would be. But it wud not be my fav. show. Meanwhile, whenever the 2 main characters kiss...the person bside me wud sigh, smile, be mushy and cuddle in her jacket. Yuck!

P.S : photos of the Bazarr would be posted soon.

No comments: